$6,500 Estimated Cost per Semester for In-State Student:
- 2 Courses (6 Credit Hours at $212.28/Credit Hour)
-$748.89 per credit hour if out-of-state
- Housing ($3,000-$3,100) – optional
- Meal Plan / Food expenses
- Course Materials
- General Daily Living and Student Life
For most students, participating in college requires careful financial consideration. At this time, students connected with IES have access to funding from the Florida Center for Students with Unique Abilities: $7,000 annual scholarships (http://fcsua.com/).
- Vocational Rehabilitation may offer options—please connect with your local VR counselor.
- FL Pre-Pay and 529 Savings Plans 529 Able Account
- Personal Learning Scholarship Accounts (PLSA)
**IES Long-term Goal (2017-2018): become a Comprehensive Transition Program (CTP)—this designation would offer Pell Grant and federal work study options for qualified students**
Note: Students enrolled at UCF will need health insurance. If options are not presently available, the student and family/guardian will need to speak with UCF Student Health Services to discuss options based on what current health fees cover along with any additional student health needs. Please note that additional expenses may be incurred for health care purposes.