- Ability to send and receive text messages
- Using email
- Using social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Knowing personal information: name, address, phone summer, SSN, etc.
- Using a laptop/tablet
- Using Microsoft office: power point, excel, word, etc.
- Making videos on phone and computer
- Navigating the internet
- Inputting contact information onto phone
- Putting usernames/passwords in safe location on phone/computer
- Printing from a computer
- Completing assignments within their due dates
- Completing homework assignments
- Recreational reading (no specific grade level necessary)
- Navigating school campus on your own
- Following verbal directions
- Following written directions
- Joining a club of interest
- Volunteering somewhere in the community
- Applying for a part time job in your interest field
- Applying for an internship in your interest field
- Learning employment skills: instructions, leadership, organization, etc.
- Basic living needs/chores: laundry, dishes, cleaning room, cleaning bathroom, taking trash out, making your bed, making simple breakfasts and lunches
- Maintaining/Following a daily schedule
- Making decisions on your own
- Taking medicine/vitamins on your own
- Committing to events you verbally commit too
- Identifying personal interests
- Developing time management skills
- Prioritizing activities, tasks, etc.
- Following your dreams/goals!!!!
- Knowing emergency contact numbers: i.e. 911, parents/guardian, etc.
- Identify the difference between a genuine friendship and someone who takes advantage
- Using a credit card/debit card
- Taking money out of an ATM
- Money Management
- Maintaining personal hygiene habits for your own health: i.e brushing teeth, showering, using deodorant.